Date: 15 June 2020 to 12 July 2020 (“Promotion Period”)
1. This Promotion is exclusive to CapitaStar Members (referred to as “Eligible Shopper”). All shoppers can download the CapitaStar mobile application and sign up within the App as a CapitaStar member to qualify and participate in this promotion.
2. The Promotion mechanics is set out in the table below to qualify for the CapitaStar & FairPrice eCapitaVoucher Campaign (“Promotion”)
Participating NTUC FairPrice store at CapitaLand malls
Use minimum $80 eCapitaVouchers at participating NTUC FairPrice stores to receive bonus 3,000 STAR$® and a $5 FairPrice voucher (“Prize”)
3. Eligible Shoppers must use eCapitaVoucher of minimum $80 (in one single receipt) to qualify for this Promotion.
4. Bonus 3,000 STAR$ and $5 FairPrice voucher will be credited directly into the Qualifying Eligible Shopper’s CapitaStar upon successful transaction.
- eCapitaVoucher is subject to the CapitaVoucher terms and conditions. Click here for more info about eCapitaVoucher full terms and conditions.
- FairPrice eVoucher is only redeemable on the CapitaStar app and is valid till 26 July 2020
6. Physical CapitaVoucher will not be applicable for this promotion.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The Promotion is limited to the first 1,000 redemptions, per participating NTUC FairPrice store at CapitaLand mall during the Promotion Period, on a first-come-first-served basis and redemption of the Prize is subject to availability of stocks.
2. Each Eligible Shopper is limited to one redemption of the Prize per Participating NTUC FairPrice store at CapitaLand mall per campaign period. Eligible Shoppers can participate in the same Promotion at the other Participating NTUC FairPrice store at CapitaLand malls
- Bedok Mall
- Bukit Panjang Plaza
- Junction 8
- Lot One
- SingPost Centre
- Tampines Mall
3. The Prize is provided as is and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Prize must be redeemed by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and is not transferable to any other shopper. The Organiser is not obliged to provide a replacement item of equal or similar value once the Prize has been redeemed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to replace the Prize with an item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
4. The Prize cannot be exchanged for different denomination and is subject to the relevant terms and conditions governing the use of the same.
5. There will strictly be no extension for the expiry date of the Prize.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to verify all purchases made by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) before processing the redemption of the Promotion.
7. The Prize will not be awarded until the submitted tax invoice(s), receipt(s) and/ or charge slip(s) are determined to be valid. The Organiser may reject any tax invoice, receipt and/ or charge slip(s) as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive.
8. The Organiser and its partner(s) (if any) in this Promotion reserve the right to change, vary, replace, substitute, amend, withdrawal or cancel this Promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
9. The Organiser does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Promotion or redeemed by vouchers and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
10. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper represents that he/ she has read and agreed with this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
11. Without limiting the generality of the above, the following persons shall Not be eligible for the Promotion:
- Persons who the Organiser may decide to exclude at its discretion without notice and without providing any reason, at any time.
12. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper acknowledges and consents to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorised agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Promotion including compliance with the Promotion Terms and Condition and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s Data Protection Policy available at www.capitaland.com.sg as may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
13. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper agrees that the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Promotion. The participant shall indemnify and keep the Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the participant.
14. The Organiser’s decision on any dispute regarding the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
15. For the purposes of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, “Organiser” refers to CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd.
16. This Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participant in this promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to resolve any and all dispute.
17. Information stated in this Promotion Terms and Condition is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.