Use of STAR$®
1. How do I check the number of STAR$® balance?
Shoppers can check their STAR$® balance by logging on through any of these CapitaStar touchpoints:
- Website (www.capitastar.com.my)
- CapitaStar App (Available in App Store™ and Google Play)
2. Can I transfer my STAR$® to another member?
Transferring of STAR$® is not allowed between members. However, there are no restrictions in transferring redeemed Cash Vouchers to another recipient.
3. What is the minimum number of STAR$® required before I can redeem?
You only need a minimum of 2,000 STAR$® to redeem a RM10 Cash Voucher. Redemption is easy; simply present your Photo Identity Card at any Customer Service Counters at the participating CapitaLand Malls in Malaysia.
4. Where and what can I redeem my STAR$® with?
You can redeem your STAR$® for Cash Vouchers by presenting your Photo Identity Card at any of the Customer Service Counters / Concierges at the participating CapitaLand Malls in Malaysia.
STAR$® can be used to redeem the following:
2,000 STAR$® RM10 Cash Voucher
5. Can I combine the STAR$® earned in the previous year with the current year's STAR$® earning for the purpose of redemption?
STAR$® earned in the previous year are given an extension of 6 months to be utilized. Unexpired STAR$® can be used in conjunction with STAR$® earned in the current year to redeem Cash Voucher or promotion gifts from time to time at our Customer Service Counters at participating CapitaLand Malls in Malaysia.
6. Can I authorize my family member / spouse to redeem on behalf of me?
Yes, you can. Write an authorisation letter and include the details of the authorised person to perform the redemption on your behalf. Present the authorisation letter and both physical photo Identity Cards at point of redemption at any of the Customer Service Counters at the participating CapitaLand Malls in Malaysia.
7. How long does it take for the STAR$® to be updated in your system?
Upon successful scanning or uploading of receipts images, purchases will be validated and STAR$® will be reflected in shoppers' account summary within 3 days.