Use of STAR$®
1. How do I check the number of STAR$® balance?
Shoppers can check their STAR$® balance by logging on through any of these CapitaStar touchpoints:
- Website (www.capitastar.com.my)
- CapitaStar App (Available in App Store™ and Google Play)
2. Can I transfer my STAR$® to another member?
Transferring of STAR$® is not allowed between members.
3. What is the minimum number of STAR$® required before I can redeem?
You may redeem eDeals, rebates, rewards, exclusive merchandise and more via the CapitaStar App from as low as 10 STAR$®.
4. Can I combine the STAR$® earned in the previous year with the current year's STAR$® earning for the purpose of redemption?
STAR$® earned in the previous year are given an extension of 6 months to be utilized. Unexpired STAR$® can be used in conjunction with STAR$® earned in the current year to redeem eDeals, rebates, rewards, exclusive merchandise and more via the CapitaStar App.
5 How long does it take for the STAR$® to be updated in your system?
Upon successful scanning or uploading of receipts images, purchases will be validated and STAR$® will be reflected in shoppers' account summary within 1-3 days.