CapitaStar & Membership
1. What is CapitaStar rewards programme?
CapitaStar is a card-less rewards programme that rewards shoppers with STAR$® when they make purchases at participating outlets across 16 CapitaLand Malls. These STAR$® are tracked by our rewards programme automatically when receipts are scanned / uploaded through our touch points.
The STAR$® accumulated in this programme can be used to exchange for CapitaVouchers or other promotion gifts from time to time.
2. What is the difference between CapitaCard and CapitaStar?
CapitaCard - A lifestyle shopping credit card issued by American Express® that provides shoppers with endless rewards on shopping, dining and entertainment across 16 CapitaLand Malls. Exclusive privileges include 3X STAR$® when you shop at CapitaLand Malls (capped at $1,200 per month), 3 hours of FREE parking per day, per participating mall across 15 CapitaLand mall and getting up to 60,000 Bonus STAR$® with min. S$1,500 spend in the first 3 months upon Card approval
- 3X STAR$® in CapitaLand Malls at participating merchants (capped at S$1,200 monthly spend)
- 3-hour Complimentary Parking per participating mall, per day across participating CapitaLand Malls when you spend a minimum of S$1,200 per calendar month
- Apply now and get up to 60,000 Bonus STAR$® with min. S$1,500 spend in the first 3 months upon Card approval
Visit here for more details.
CapitaStar is a card-less programme that issues rewards on top of any existing programmes enjoyed by members, including CapitaCard’s benefits.
Purchases are converted to STAR$® when receipts scanned / uploaded through our touchpoints are approved. These STAR$® can be accumulated to be exchanged for CapitaVouchers, which can be used at over 2,000 participating stores across all CapitaLand Malls in Singapore.
3. How does CapitaStar work?
When shoppers scan their receipts or upload images of their receipts, STAR$® will be issued and stored in our rewards programme. These STAR$® can subsequently be exchanged for CapitaVouchers or exclusive deals on the CapitaStar app.
4. What are the application requirements for the programme?
CapitaStar is open to anybody residing in Singapore and aged 16 years and above at the time of application. Singapore Identity Card, Singapore Permanent Resident Card, Work Permit or passport may be required during registration.
5. How do I apply for the CapitaStar programme?
Shoppers can simply sign up via any of the CapitaStar touchpoints:
- Self-Service Kiosks at the participating CapitaLand Malls
- Website (www.capitastar.com.sg)
- CapitaStar app (Available in App Store™ and Google Play)
Activation is immediate and shoppers can start scanning and uploading their receipts through any of the three touchpoints above.
6. How long does it take for my membership to be activated?
Activation is immediate upon completion of application through Self-Service Kiosks, website and CapitaStar app.
7. Is there an annual participating fee?
There is no annual fee. However, member needs to have at least 6 transactions (minimum $20 spent per receipt per transaction) in one calendar year. We may charge an annual fee for Membership at such rate and to be paid in such manner as we may determine, in our sole discretion. CapitaStar reserves the right to review the participating fee.
8. Is the membership transferable?
The transfer of membership is not permitted in this programme.