Shop & Get Merdeka Cashback
(Fully redeemed for Gurney Plaza & Queensbay Mall.)
1 August – 30 September 2022
Upload a receipt with minimum spending of RM65 via CapitaStar App and be rewarded with RM5 STARVoucher instantly.
*Terms & conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions (as may be amended or modified) (“Terms”) govern the issuance, use and other activities, transactions and dealings involving the Merdeka CashBack (“the Programme”) organised by CapitaLand Retail Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”).
- The Programme is open to all CapitaStar members (“Member”) in Malaysia, who have a valid CapitaStar account.
- Member(s) is deemed to have accepted and agreed to these Terms if he/she uses or carries out any activity or transaction or makes any dealing involving a STARVoucher (the “Voucher”). The Organiser has the sole discretion to exclude any Member from participating in the Programme without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason. The Organiser have the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Programme without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- The Programme is valid from 1 August 2022 to 30 September 2022. The Organiser reserves the right at any time to change the duration and/or the commencement and/or expiry date of the Programme.
- The Voucher may be in digital form as a Voucher stored on and made available through the CapitaStar App.
- The Voucher can be used at participating outlets except supermarkets and departmental stores. Member(s) may refer to the list of participating outlets available on the respective mall’s website. Member(s) are advised to check directly with the participating outlets on the acceptance of the Voucher before making any purchase.
- Member(s) who spend a minimum of RM65 and above in a single receipt and upload the receipt using the CapitaStar App and upon receipt approval by the Organiser will be given a Voucher which is equivalent to RM5.
- The CashBack STARVoucher provided in this Programme is limited to 4 vouchers per Member throughout the entire Programme for East Coast Mall, 3 Damansara, Melawati Mall, Sungei Wang Plaza and The Mines receipts; it is limited to 2 vouchers per Member throughout the entire Programme for Gurney Plaza and Queensbay Mall receipts.
- The use of the Voucher cannot be combined, only one Voucher can be used at a time.
- Member(s) may redeem the Voucher through the CapitaStar App. The Member(s) must first:
(a) have agreed to the CapitaStar T&Cs and these Terms;
(b) use the latest iOS or Android versions of the CapitaStar App; and
(c) have a valid membership in the CapitaStar Rewards Programme.
- Each Voucher is valid for use only during the period commencing on the date of its issuance. The Voucher will be expiring on 31 October 2022.
- The Voucher is not exchangeable for cash and is only redeemable from selected Merchants who are participating in the Programme.
- Each Voucher may only be used by its member towards the payment for goods and/or services purchased from, and/or the charges of, any Merchant.
- All payments made using the Voucher(s) are not entitled to any refunds between the Member and the Merchant.
- The Organiser and/or its affiliates reserve the right to withdraw, postpone or cancel the Programme, and to amend or change the Terms at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the member. The decision of the Organiser and/or its affiliates on all matters relating to and/or in connection with the Programme are deemed final and conclusive.
- The Organiser, its related and associated companies, and its agencies and companies associated with the Programme disclaim any and all liability arising from the Programme and will not be responsible or held liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) resulting from any Participant’s participation in the Programme, redemption and/or usage of the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- By participating in the Programme, all Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may arise from or in connection with the Programme.
- By participating in this Programme, the Member acknowledges and consents to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Investment Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorized agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Programme including compliance with these Terms and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s Data Protection Policy available at https://www.capitaland.com/international/en/legal-notices/privacy-policy.html as may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
- These Terms are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.