Shop Now & Get Your Meriah Raya CashBack (Fully redeemed)
7 - 30 April 2023
Get your Meriah Raya CashBack STARVouchers automatically via the CapitaStar App when you shop at 3 Damansara, Melawati Mall, Sungei Wang Plaza & The Mines from 7 until 30 April 2023. Spend a minimum of RM100 to get 1 X RM5 STARVoucher and you may receive 2 X RM5 STARVoucher when you spend RM200 in a single receipt. Simply upload your receipts via the CapitaStar App to enjoy the rewards! Limited to a maximum of RM20 STARVouchers per member.
The STARVouchers can be used from 1 May until 30 June 2023.
*Terms & conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions (as may be amended or modified) (“Terms”) govern the issuance, use and other activities, transactions and dealings involving the Meriah Raya CashBack (“the Programme”) organised by CapitaLand Retail Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”).
- The Programme is open to all CapitaStar members (“Member”) in Malaysia, who have a valid CapitaStar account.
- Member(s) is deemed to have accepted and agreed to these Terms if he/she uses or carries out any activity or transaction or makes any dealing involving a STARVoucher (the “Voucher”). The Organiser has the sole discretion to exclude any Member from participating in the Programme without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason. The Organiser have the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Programme without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- The Programme is valid from 7 April 2023 to 30 April 2023. The Organiser reserves the right at any time to change the duration and/or the commencement and/or expiry date of the Programme.
- The Voucher may be in digital form as a Voucher stored on and made available through the CapitaStar App.
- The Voucher can be used at participating outlets except supermarkets and departmental stores. Member(s) may refer to the list of participating outlets available on the respective mall’s website. Member(s) are advised to check directly with the participating outlets on the acceptance of the Voucher before making any purchase.
- Member(s) who spend a minimum of :
(a) RM100 to RM199.99 in a single receipt at 3 Damansara, Melawati Mall, Sungei Wang Plaza or The Mines and upload the receipt using the CapitaStar App and upon receipt approval by the Organiser will be given a Voucher which is equivalent to RM5
(b)RM200 and above in a single receipt at 3 Damansara, Melawati Mall, Sungei Wang Plaza or The Mines and upload the receipt using the CapitaStar App and upon receipt approval by the Organiser will be given 2X RM5 Voucher which is equivalent to RM10
- The cashback provided in this Programme is capped at RM20 per Member throughout the entire campaign.
- Each Voucher is valid for use only during the period commencing on the date of its issuance starting 1 May 2023. The Voucher will be expiring on 30 June 2023.
- The use of the Voucher cannot be combined, only one Voucher can be used at a time.
- Member(s) may redeem the Voucher through the CapitaStar App. The Member(s) must first:
(a) have agreed to the CapitaStar T&Cs and these Terms;
(b) use the latest iOS or Android or Huawei versions of the CapitaStar App; and
(c) have a valid membership in the CapitaStar Rewards Programme.
- The Voucher is not exchangeable for cash and is only redeemable from selected Merchants who are participating in the Programme.
- Each Voucher may only be used by its member towards the payment for goods and/or services purchased from, and/or the charges of, any Merchant.
- All payments made using the Voucher(s) are not entitled to any refunds between the Member and the Merchant.
(a) The Member acknowledges that the group of which the Organiser forms part is committed to conducting its business in an ethical manner and expects all its employees and parties with which it has a contractual relationship to conduct themselves with high ethical standards and to comply with applicable laws for the suppression of corrupt practices (“Anti-Corruption Laws”).
(b) The Member, represents and warrants that, to the best of its knowledge, neither it nor any person who (by reference to all relevant circumstances) performs services or acts for or on behalf the Member in any capacity (including, without limitation, employees, agents, related corporations, and subcontractors) (“Representatives”) has contravened, or procured or encouraged third parties (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the employees or any person acting on Organiser's behalf) to contravene any Anti-Corruption Laws in connection with the Agreement.
(c) The Member shall immediately notify the Organiser if, any person employed by the Organiser or acting on the Organiser's behalf or any of Member’s Representatives, has contravened or attempted to contravene any Anti-Corruption Laws in connection with the Agreement, and shall take adequate steps to protect the interests of both Parties. All notices to Organiser in this regard should be sent to the Head of Group Internal Audit of CapitaLand Investment Limited at the following email address Whistleblowing.ACChair@capitaland.com.
(d) The Organiser shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith if the Member or any of its Representatives has contravened or attempted to contravene any Anti-Corruption Laws, whether in connection with the Agreement or otherwise. Such termination shall be without prejudice to the Organiser’s other rights and remedies whether under the Agreement or otherwise.
- By participating in the Programme, the member is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and any other instructions that the Organiser and/or its affiliates may issue from time to time.
- The Organiser and/or its affiliates reserve the right to withdraw, postpone or cancel the Programme, and to amend or change the Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the member. The decision of the Organiser and/or its affiliates on all matters relating to and/or in connection with the Programme are deemed final and conclusive.