Use of STAR$®
1. How do I check the number of STAR$® balance?
Shoppers can check their STAR$® balance by logging on through any of these CapitaStar touchpoints:
- Self-Service Kiosks at the participating CapitaLand Malls
- Website (www.capitastar.com.sg)
- CapitaStar mobile app (Available in App Store™ and Google Play)
2. Can I transfer my STAR$® to another member?
Transferring of STAR$® is not allowed between members. However, there are no restrictions in transferring redeemed CapitaVouchers to another recipient.
3. What is the minimum number of STAR$® required before I can redeem?
You only need a minimum of 5,000 STAR$® to redeem a $5 CapitaVoucher. Redemption is easy; simply present your Photo Identity Card at any Customer Service Counters / Concierges at the participating CapitaLand Malls (except Clarke Quay).
You can also use your STAR$® and redeem deals (under 5,000 STAR$®) from the CapitaStar app.
4. Where and what can I redeem my STAR$® with?
You can redeem your STAR$® for CapitaVouchers by presenting your Photo Identity Card at any of the Customer Service Counters / Concierges at the participating CapitaLand Malls (except Clarke Quay).
STAR$® can be used to redeem the following:
5,000 STAR$® $5 CapitaVoucher 10,000 STAR$® $10 CapitaVoucher 50,000 STAR$® $50 CapitaVoucher
You can also use your STAR$® to redeem various partner deals (available on CapitaStar mobile app only).
5. Can I combine the STAR$® earned in the previous year with the current year's STAR$® earning for the purpose of redemption?
STAR$® earned in the previous year are given an extension of 6 months to be utilized. Unexpired STAR$® can be used in conjunction with STAR$® earned in the current year to redeem CapitaVoucher.
6. Can I authorize my family member / spouse to redeem on behalf of me?
Yes, you can. Download the authorization form here and fill in the details. Present the duly completed form and both physical photo Identity Cards at point of redemption at any of the Customer Service Counters / Concierges at the participating CapitaLand Malls (except Clarke Quay).
7. How long does it take for the STAR$® to be updated in your system?
Upon successful scanning or uploading of receipts images, purchases will be validated and STAR$® will be reflected in shoppers' account summary within 7 working days.