Use of STAR$
1. How do I check the number of STAR$ balance?
Shoppers can check their STAR$ balance by logging on through any of these CapitaStar touchpoints:
- CapitaStar Website (www.capitastar.com.sg)
- CapitaStar App (Available in App Store™ and Google Play)
2. Can I transfer my STAR$ to another member?
Transferring of STAR$ is not allowed between members. However, there are no restrictions in gifting redeemed eCapitaVouchers to another recipient through the CapitaStar App.
3. What can I use my STAR$ for?
Redemption of eDeals will start from as low as 100 STAR$ while redemption of eCapitaVoucher/CapitaVoucher starts from 5,000 STAR$ (=$5 CapitaVoucher).
Redemption of vouchers may be made via
- the CapitaStar App or
- our customer service counters in participating malls (except Clarke Quay) by presenting your Singapore/Malaysia mobile number or QR code found on the CapitaStar App (except Clarke Quay
- or via any other means as determined by us from time to time in our absolute discretion.
4. How long does it take for the STAR$ to be updated in your system?
Upon successful uploading of receipts images, purchases will be validated and STAR$ will be reflected in shoppers' account summary within 3 days.